Facilities management is a growing and arguably ever-green industry in Singapore. With the growing number of buildings and ever-changing landscape in Singapore, there are always huge demands for facilitymanagers.
With growing affluence of consumers and improving building efficiency and technologies, it is essential for facility managers to be constantly abreast of consumers’increasing demands and product changes. Some says facility management is the business of the future. If you are not a facility manager yet, why not join this exciting yet evergreen industry.
This course equips learners with a broad base understanding of facility management and its relationship with economy. This course also covers important legislations related to estate management under the Building
Maintenance & Strata Management Act (BMSMA) which is the bread and butter to facility management.
Professional Property Management
- The Property Management Team
- Roles of a Property Manager
- Economic Cycle & its Impact on Property Management
Managing Different Properties
- Residential Building Management
- Commercial (Retail, Office, Industrial) Building Management
- Managing Strata-Title Properties & Corporate Properties
- Understanding Leases & Managing Tenant Relationship
The Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act (BMSMA)
- Purpose of BMSMA
- Properties Governed by BMSMA
- Understand the Concept of Share Value & Common Property
- Duties, Roles & Responsibilities of Council, Subsidiary
- Proprietor & Managing Agent
- Understand the Concept & Allocation of Maintenance Funds &
- Sinking Funds
- Facility Management Statues, By-Laws & House Rules
Option 1 – Pay using Skillsfuture Credit (Only applicable to Singaporeans who are 25 years old and above)
a. For eligible registrants, ensure that you have already updated your Skillsfuture profile through this website: www.skillsfuture.sg/credit before coming down to LMA office to register.
b. You are required to personally come down to LMA Office to fill out the registration form. Submission of claim will be performed at the point of registration.
c. With this payment method, the registrant doesn’t have to shell out any cash to attend the course.
d. NOTE: Registration must be done BEFORE the course start date, otherwise, full payment is required using credit card, NETS or cash on the day of the course.
Option 2 – Online Registration
Important notice: Online Registration is only applicable to those registrants who will NOT be using Skillsfuture funding.