From 22 October 2010 onwards, one of the registration criteria for entry into the Real Estate industry is to pass the CEA mandatory examination or possess equivalent qualifications. Prior to taking the examination, applicants will be required to complete a preparatory course conducted by a CEA Approved Course Provider (ACP).
RES Course is a compulsory course that new Real Estate entrants must undergo before taking the industry RES Examination.
RES Course Requirements:
1. Photocopy of NRIC (front and back)
2. Original Academic Certificates
- Minimum educational requirement of at least 4 GCE "O" Level passes or equivalent
- Candidates are required to show the original certificate/s to the course provider during course registration
3. Email Approval from CEA
- Only applicable to registrants who submitted a Foreign or Private certificate